Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Dead Dreams, a diary that gets into my head and turfs out the Dreams and nightmares. Poetry, thoughts, stories, dreams and conversation will be commonly found on my page, Or, if you find me boring, head on over to Julies Gems one off the funniest sites on the blogspot.

Good Luck Keeping up!

Wednesday 17 August 2011

What a riverside dream... (D)

What a dream.
I'm not sure where I was, I can only remember the end really. We were in a  gem shop, you know the ones with all the different rocks, worry people, old remedies ect? We were in one of those. It had an open laminated front room, a square podium in the middle, covered in clear plastic tubs. Not the curved ones with the rounded corners pins and stuff come in the sharp edged ones I hate. I had my green cotten traders back pack on, but it had 2 large pockets not 1. In the first there was three bags of red grapes, and reminiscent of two more. the second had a pencil case, and various objects I didn't pay attention to. At the bottom there were four money bags, like the ones you get from the bank, that I tipped out into a side pocket that it took me a minute to find the entrance to. It was one where you could see the contents but how they got there has to be figured out as it blends in pretty well. there must have been 60 pounds there in £1, £2 and 50 pence pieces. I chucked the empty bags in the main compartment nearly stabbing my hand on a loud of pins as I was doing so. I started stabbing the pins into the lining, not stopping till they were all in. We then went outside and watched something on a tv like my dads conencted to his acer laptop. A lady next to me starts talking and the conversation got around to my brown coat that the hood splits up on but the back had the brightlingsea junior school logo on it in red and white stitching. It looked kinda cool, but not remembering it I protested until both laptop and screen showed memories that I thought I recognised... Then I woke up. And consequently am now pondering the thoughts of TB and trying to carefully get through the day without causing myself much more pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment