Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Dead Dreams, a diary that gets into my head and turfs out the Dreams and nightmares. Poetry, thoughts, stories, dreams and conversation will be commonly found on my page, Or, if you find me boring, head on over to Julies Gems one off the funniest sites on the blogspot.

Good Luck Keeping up!

Thursday 18 August 2011

Uh.. Where'd you go? (D)

I was with TORCHWOOD. Gwen, Ianto, Tosh and Jack were there, but I hadn't seen Owen yet. We were in a massive store house of what looked like glass coffins. the base was square but the top tapered up into a elongated pyramidal shape. Most of them were inhabited with people, some able to breath some suffocating. Jack shouted "Where the hells Owen!?" and at the same time, I spotted him in one off the horizontal Coffins. I shouted out and ran over, the rest off the team crowding round me. All of a sudden I was the doctor, examining Owen through the plastic, sometimes putting my hand through it to test something though I shouldn't have been able to. I moved his eyelids (which were red on his pale skin) and come to the conclusion that he'd been knocked out and was going through some sort of process in the Coffin. Jack turned away searching for a way to get him out, Gwen followed him as Tosh stepped forward to scan the machine and debate with Ianto,  I shouted out again. The Coffin was rising up horizontally, and Owen looked like he was breaking up and  being compacted. I ran through the door and suddenly I remembered nothing that'd happened with the team. As far as I was concerned I was mountain biking round a Field shoot. I cycled through the trees and came out to the hill as you're heading back into Brightlingsea. I was being followed. I rolled down the hill a little way and pulled to the side, letting him pass me. I pulled out my phone from a magically appearing bag and called Gouldys number. The boy going down the hill skidded to a stop and pulled out his phone. I hung up and set off down the hill as fast as I could go, barley missing Gouldy I skidded round the weaving path, glancing back to see him following top speed. As I approached he end of the path, I skidded to a stop cycling forward a little so his fron wheel missed mine. "Will you please be more careful coming down that hill missy?" He said, Grinning at me. "I do it every day, You don't. What you doing here anyway?"  I asked. He didn't live locally, He shouldn't be in my dream. "looking for you!"
"well you've found me. So come on." We cycled off.

Now hereI hit a problem. My mother dragged me out of bed for breakfast, and I've forgotten what else happened. I blame her. So you might aswell to. Wont happen again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment