Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Dead Dreams, a diary that gets into my head and turfs out the Dreams and nightmares. Poetry, thoughts, stories, dreams and conversation will be commonly found on my page, Or, if you find me boring, head on over to Julies Gems one off the funniest sites on the blogspot.

Good Luck Keeping up!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sorry that I haven't updated...

...But It's been a hell of a few days. TB is alive... Well he was, MG Came round on Monday, We headed to the pier at half three and didn't get back till gone nine, I got a temporary phoenix tattoo and MG got "Banana" Written on her stomach (There was a distinct TB stalker theme going on) and sleep didn't happen in any great quantity...
Skyped RM and AN That evening, (Blimey does RM Have an awesome accent, I'm out to steal it, and I WILL get it!) And GS The next morning, with AN joining us until GS knocked for him and they invaded RM's house to wake him up (all off which I heard, I called GS) More than funny...
 MG went home at about four, me and dad went to Lawford and joined the Tricker & Barran dinner time (Gabs wasn't there, BOO! D: ) Got a lesson in MushSoup Making from Bryonie (she reminds me so much off myself, I think my attitude and heavy lankiness runs in this family) and left with a scrap of paper that she wrote my name on, I will keep it forever I love it so much. Today nothings happened as yet, but there's two posts coming up after this, one off my dream and one poem. Oh and I finished AFJ's Drawing!! Looks awesome. That was a couple off days ago, I'm behind. Argh!


No comments:

Post a Comment