Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Dead Dreams, a diary that gets into my head and turfs out the Dreams and nightmares. Poetry, thoughts, stories, dreams and conversation will be commonly found on my page, Or, if you find me boring, head on over to Julies Gems one off the funniest sites on the blogspot.

Good Luck Keeping up!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

RuneWarts? Or HogScape? (D)

Really amusing dream.
First thing I remember, Standing next to the flats. Over the other side of my road, on the grass lawn in front off them again. In between every two windows there was a door (there aren't any In Real Life). From the first door, (going from right to left or as you come down the road) came George. Yes, GPW The Best invaded my dream. along with Larry, Jakee and Pyro. But they weren't in the red Army Of Fury Capes. They were in Slytherin (Go figure) Quiditch (sp?) robes. From the next door, came Phil. But not 24-year-old Phil, the 16 year old one I've imagined in times of boredom. Followed by Manda, Jo (as I imagine her) And James. All young versions, all drssed in Ravenclaw robes. The next door? Lewis followed by Aussie, Dac and Raven (My brain missed Harry)  Dressed in Hufflepuff robes. Now I'm watching this from the outside, and from behind me a cross between Rith, Dumbledore and Mikey has appeared, Saying I better open My own clan door, hadn't I? So I go and open the last door, and TB, RM and AN appear, dressed in Gryffindor robes. My Dream Team I suppose. We all got called over, and the weird version of dumbledore revealed who was winning. Gee thought it was him, but it turned out to be my team (naturally, We'd be better than AoF any day) followed by Lewis, Gee then PJ. We went off to a class room that looked like my year four demountable, where I sat down next to CA.. We watched a trailer featuring a RC and then well I guess we went to battle. All the teams lined up, and I got put against George, who we smashed easily in the fist to fist battle, and In the mental games (not that they had much brains left, or in the first place... I kid, I love Georgie, Just not his mates) and then we fought PJ, which was easy as TB took on Manda, the only one that could fight, AN Took down James, RM just scared Jo by shouting "CUNT!" very loudly and then me and him pinned down PJ to win the fight. We didn't fight Lewis's group as we came joint first with them. Then I woke up...

2 comments: