Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Dead Dreams, a diary that gets into my head and turfs out the Dreams and nightmares. Poetry, thoughts, stories, dreams and conversation will be commonly found on my page, Or, if you find me boring, head on over to Julies Gems one off the funniest sites on the blogspot.

Good Luck Keeping up!

Saturday 24 March 2012

My Lover

My lover rests his sleepy head,
Laid down comfy in our bed,
And so I fight the dark once more,
And through the wounds the blood does pour,
For the silver moon to shine upon,
The pain from these scars has long since gone,
Under cover of the star-flecked night,
My love for you will never take flight ,

I battle for your hand,
So we may take a stand,
Against the ruthless, doubting scum,
That would have us never act as one,
For them I have no respect,
For they could so heartlessly object,
To a passion that the three fates have wound,
And was worked hard for to be found...

And even if the dark should come again,
My love for him will never wane,
For true love comes only to some,
And to lose him would cause a mighty sum,
Upon my soul the blows would rain,
And only death would end my pain,
So rest my love and do not fear,
For the worst they'll ever do is leer,
At my faithless love for you so bright,
As I stare unblinkingly, protectively, into the night. 

1 comment: