Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Dead Dreams, a diary that gets into my head and turfs out the Dreams and nightmares. Poetry, thoughts, stories, dreams and conversation will be commonly found on my page, Or, if you find me boring, head on over to Julies Gems one off the funniest sites on the blogspot.

Good Luck Keeping up!

Tuesday 20 December 2011

This boy.

This boy is loyal.
This boy is a fighter.
This boy is comforting.
This boy is a troller.
This boy is smart.
This boy is sensible.
This boy is kind.
This boy is thoughtful.
This boy is lovely.
This boy is legendary.
This boy is quiet.
This boy is loud.
This boy is soft.
This boy rages.
This boy shouts.
This boy puts others first.
This boy helps.

This boy is RyRy.

This boy is my right hand man.

And on nights like these, this boy is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment